Please note: The CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF COMPLETED APPLICATIONS is 12noon Thursday 23rd March 2023
In order to apply, please read the following relevant criteria:
Dublin City Council is pleased to announce a call for proposals from children and young people, artists/creative practitioners, cultural organisations, and neighbourhood communities/organisations to submit proposals to be part of Cruinniú na nÓg on Saturday 10th June 2023.
- All proposals must be within the Dublin City Council Administrative Area. Click here for Map of the five Dublin City Administrative Areas.
- All proposals must have a clear and feasible budget.
- All proposals must show feasibility of completion or demonstration on 10th June 2023.
- All proposals must be submitted to us by 12 noon, Thursday 23rd March 2023
- Proposals can be inclusive of all art and creative forms including but not limited to visual art, music, dance, drama, storytelling, puppetry, circus, street art, performance, design, readings, poetry, architecture, etc. We are also open to innovative activities that foster creativity with food, technology, and heritage.
- All proposals must respond to one of three areas of focus for 2023 – please choose from one of the following:
- Focus 1 - “Give it a Go” (Funding Range €1,000 — €3,000)
- Focus 2 – “Inclusion” (Funding Range €3,000-10,000)
- Focus 3 – “Neighbourhood” (Funding Range €5,000-15,000)
A note on funding -
- Partners are expected to bring their own resources to support proposals. Not all events proposed may require or receive financial assistance. This will be agreed on a case by case basis.
- Please note, that while we welcome all proposals through this open call process, we are also mindful that we have limited resources to support our amazingly talented population of children and young people in Dublin City. If proposals are not successful, please do not be disappointed. We will work hard to help you develop your ideas, give practical assistance and point you in the direction of how to access other funding that might relevant.
- Work with you to promote your Cruinniú na nÓg event to children, young people and families in your area.
- Provide practical assistance (this will be agreed on an event by event basis where we can match the help we can give to your needs).
- Provide financial assistance (as partners are expected to bring their own resources to proposed events, this will be agreed on an event by event basis and only where required/feasible, not all events proposed may require or receive financial assistance).
For questions, please contact Liz Coman, Cruinniú na nÓg Dublin City Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of completed proposals is 12 noon, Thursday 23rd March 2023
Dublin City Arts Office uses the *Submittable platform for applications.
In order to apply, you must first create a free submittable account by clicking here
*The Submittable platform works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
Internet Explorer is not supported. When you have created your Submittable account, the application form will be available below ⬇️ 💾
When filling out the form, your application will be automatically saved as a draft as you go along which means should you log off and log in, you can continue where you left off.
When logging back into Submittable, your draft application is saved under the 'Submissions' tab, then click on 'Saved Drafts'.
🖨 Should you wish to print your draft application at any stage, simply right click anywhere on the application page and Print.
💡Should you need to contact us, our details are below:
☎️01 222 5455
📃If you require a hard copy or an Irish version of the form, please get in touch.